Thursday, July 15, 2010

07-15-2010 Liz Brady

I took this photo awhile ago with my iPhone inside of one of the Liberty Place towers.  I like that you can see the other tower in the center of the oculus. 
I see these two towers every day when I bike into work, just one of my daily sights of Philly.

Today I ate in one of my old haunts in Philly, in my former neighborhood the Italian Market. (Side note, I think it is called Passyunk Square now, but whatever).  I went to Taqueria Veracruzana for dinner.  Now if you know me, you know that there is nothing more that I like better than hot and spicy food.  Just to give you an idea of my enjoyment of all things hot (and also to further gross out all of my friends) I ordered the Jalapeno Rellenos tacos, which I topped off with generous portions of hot sauce for every bite I took.  Even I will admit it's a bit overboard to put hot sauce on an already hot pepper, but hey, only I bear the heartburn that goes with such endeavors. 

Also, to commemorate my French friend on the other side of the Atlantic and her lazy day, lounging around during Bastille Day, my musical contribution will be 60's French sensation Liz Brady. Bonne fête !
 

No comments: