Saturday, March 6, 2010

03-06-2010 Crazy Elephant


Full of breakfast foods, I ventured out on the sunniest day of march thusfar to east falls for my friends baby shower.  I made my way to market east and i've never seen the train station so crowded.  on a saturday!!! -so many people rushing by and the trains looked liked clown cars when people were exiting.  Looking around at all of the people and their gift bags, I quickly remembered it was the last weekend of the philadelphia flower show



Today my friends Ryan and Megan sent me a link to their awesome music site Polizei Motion which features rare tracks from bands you've probably never heard of but should really want to check out.  These tracks are really superior songs and are hand picked and curated by ryan and megan who have fantastic taste in music.  So you should trust me on this and check out these recordings uploaded from their own personal record stash.  This Crazy Elephant song "dark part of my mind" (1969) is my jam. 

1 comment:

Joel said...

funny, I picked up that crazy elephant 7" in pittsburgh. Not at Jerry's but at some other record shop in the North Shore area.