Sunday, March 14, 2010

03-14-2010 Air

I guess spring is here because its been rainy and gross (but warm) for the entire weekend.  I finally got out today for a little walk to the store and I almost lost my mind when I saw a hypercolor car.  Who would get such a paint job is beyond me but here is proof as to what I saw.  It was purpleish with pink as the other color...ick.

Well, I had to take a picture and I used my new iphone app called hipstamatic to do so.  Its a super cute vintage camera that allows you to change the lenses, film and flash within the app to make vintage looking photos with your iphone's camera.  Its been my new obsession all weekend.


And speaking of obsessions, I can't stop listening to Air's Moon Safari record from 1998.  I've been jamming out to it as though I've never heard it before.  So here's a little sample from the record, so you can flood you ears over and over again with it like i'm doing.  The video features a live version of "Remember" from a concert in Warsaw Poland.  I like how its shot in a tone of blue (sort of reminds me of how this weather makes me feel) and the sound quality is good.

No comments: