Thursday, March 18, 2010

03-18-2010 Lady Gaga

Today begins my extended weekend vacation and it couldn't have come at a better time because the weather is just fabulous.  I ended my work day and headed off to dance class, where we performed day two of the Lady Gaga choreography for her new single "Telephone" which features Beyonce.  I'm so excited for the weekend because it is the March Koresh Artist Showcase and some of my fellow dancers are featured in one of the pieces.  The shows are at 8PM on Saturday, March 20th and at 6 and 8PM on Sunday, March 21st.  Go and check it out.

There is so much hype around this new lady gaga video for "Telephone".  The images have nothing to do with the song's lyrics but as lady gaga explains in many a interview, her concept was based around how Americans are so addicted to technology.  Really?  Whatever you want to make of it, this video is worth watching,  just because its so weird.

No comments: